Frugi longer-length and unlined waterproof kids coat is ideal for spring showers and for layering up on chilly days. From Frugi's bestselling Puddle Busters range, this coat has fully welded seams and a full-length zip and popper fastening to help keep the rain out and your little one dry and comfy. With hook and loop fastening cuffs to ensure a great fit, a stretchy elasticated and detachable hood for better visibility and storm flap pockets that are deep enough for the biggest adventures. Featuring a mountain and rainbow stripes design that's perfect for teaming with coordinating Puddle Buster bottoms.
Protecting the planet they play on, Frugi has made this coat from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles - for less landfill and more raincover!
Why not pass it on when outgrown, label at the back of the neck with space to write three names on!
• Detachable 3-piece hood for a fab fit with an elasticated front for better visibility
• Elasticated hood made from 100% Recycled Plastic
• Adjustable soft touch hook and loop cuffs for a good fit
• Zip fastening made from 100% Recycled Plastic with chin guard
• Storm placket with double closure to protect against the elements
• Two handy storm flap pockets on the front for storing little treasures
• Reflective print details
• Sleeve lining for easy dressing
• Dipped hem at the back to keep bottoms warm and dry
• Handy hanging loop
• Coordinates with our Puddle Buster outerwear range and back to school collections.
Fabric: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating, made with 100% Recycled Polyester thread.
• Fluorocarbon free
For more information about sizing click here.
For best care: Wash on cool and hang to dry to maintain those colours and avoid softener. Or simply just wipe down after use.